- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In small bowl mix at medium speed, sugar, butter (softened), and salt until light and fluffy.
- Add melted chocolate, milk and vanilla extract, beating until well blended.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 168 | Total Fat: 8.6g | Cholesterol: 15mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Butter-Creme Frosting Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 168
- Total Fat: 8.6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 92mg
- Total Carbs: 24.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 0.8g