- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9×9 inch square pan with aluminum foil and grease generously.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and walnuts until well blended. Press mixture into very well greased 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30-35 minutes. Cool for 45 minutes, remove from pan, peel off foil and cut into 1-1/2 inch squares.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 297 | Total Fat: 12.1g | Cholesterol: 11mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Butterscotch Squares Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 297
- Total Fat: 12.1g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Sodium: 122mg
- Total Carbs: 43.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 3.9g