- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 14 ounces individually wrapped caramels
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 13×9 inch cake pan.
- Make cake mix according to package directions. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium low heat melt caramels, margarine, and milk. Pour over top of baked cake. Top with chocolate chips and 1/2 of the walnuts. Pour remaining cake batter over top and sprinkle with the remaining walnuts. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 266 | Total Fat: 13.6g | Cholesterol: 18mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Caramel Nut Cake Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 266
- Total Fat: 13.6g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Sodium: 246mg
- Total Carbs: 35.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 3.1g