- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 6 (2.16 ounce) bars chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat candy, chilled and sliced
- 1/4 cup seedless grapes (optional)
- Prepare the pudding using 1 cup of milk; blend together with whipped topping.
- Add the apples, candy bars and grapes. Mix together and refrigerate until chilled.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 389 | Total Fat: 17.9g | Cholesterol: 7mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Caramel Nut Salad Servings Per Recipe: 10 Amount Per Serving Calories: 389
- Total Fat: 17.9g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 310mg
- Total Carbs: 56g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 4.2g