- 2/3 cup golden corn syrup
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups RICE KRISPIES* COCOA cereal
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups chopped pecans or pecan halves
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven over low heat, heat corn syrup and granulated sugar until bubbly. Stir in cereal until well coated. Press into buttered 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9-inch) pan.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar. Stir constantly until mixture bubbles; cook for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir until smooth. Spread evenly over cereal base in pan.
- Sprinkle pecans over top; press lightly into caramel layer.
- In medium saucepan over low heat (stirring often), or in microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, melt chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Spread carefully over pecans. Let cool. Cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 152 | Total Fat: 9.8g | Cholesterol: 10mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Caramel Squares Servings Per Recipe: 48 Amount Per Serving Calories: 152
- Total Fat: 9.8g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 58mg
- Total Carbs: 17.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 1g