- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Press 1 rectangle in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of greased or sprayed 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish; press perforations to seal.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until mixed. Fold in chocolate chips; spread over crust. Top with remaining rectangle of dough. Press out to edges of dish; pinch edges to seal with bottom crust. Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Bake at 375 degrees F 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 hour on cooling rack. Cut into 3 rows by 3 rows to make 9 bars. Cut each bar diagonally into 2 triangles. Store covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 129 | Total Fat: 7.7g | Cholesterol: 22mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 129
- Total Fat: 7.7g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 147mg
- Total Carbs: 13.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.2g