- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth. set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, then beat in the eggs and vanilla. Finally, stir in the melted chocolate. Pour into the prepared crust.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, until the center is set. Allow cheesecake to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 469 | Total Fat: 29.4g | Cholesterol: 87mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Cheesecake IV Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 469
- Total Fat: 29.4g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Sodium: 267mg
- Total Carbs: 48g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 8.4g