- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sugar and cocoa together. Beat the eggs then add to the cocoa mixture. Beat in the milk, butter and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into 9 inch unbaked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes or until set. Let cool before slicing.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 357 | Total Fat: 16.1g | Cholesterol: 73mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chess Pie II Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 357
- Total Fat: 16.1g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Sodium: 194mg
- Total Carbs: 50.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 4.6g