- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- BEAT butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels and nuts. Press into ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cool until just slightly warm.
- MICROWAVE remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100 percent) power for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over cookie. Allow chocolate to cool and set; break cookies into irregular pieces.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 116 | Total Fat: 7.2g | Cholesterol: 10mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle Servings Per Recipe: 50 Amount Per Serving Calories: 116
- Total Fat: 7.2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 73mg
- Total Carbs: 12.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 1.4g