- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C ).
- melt the margarine in the 9×13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the melted margarine. Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the graham cracker layer. Sprinkle the chocolate chips and chopped cherries over the milk in a random fashion. Then sprinkle the coconut over the top of everything.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 168 | Total Fat: 8.8g | Cholesterol: 16mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chip Dream Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 168
- Total Fat: 8.8g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 89mg
- Total Carbs: 22g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2.1g