- 48 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter or margarine, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended. Add flour, blend until smooth. Stir in small chocolate chips.
- Unwrap chocolate kiss candies. Mold scant tablespoons of dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. NOTE: I buy chocolate dessert topping and drizzle over cooled cookies.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 177 | Total Fat: 10.7g | Cholesterol: 22mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chip Kiss Cookies Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 177
- Total Fat: 10.7g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 63mg
- Total Carbs: 19.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.8g