- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease baking sheets or line them with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whip egg whites to soft peaks. Gradually add the sugar, vinegar and vanilla while whipping to stiff peaks. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until cookies are dry.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 102 | Total Fat: 4.2g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chip Meringue Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 102
- Total Fat: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Total Carbs: 17.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 1g