- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, mix sugar and flour.
- Stir in beaten eggs, butter, nuts, chocolate chips and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust. Place pie pan on cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 325 degree F (165 degree C) oven for one hour.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 461 | Total Fat: 26.6g | Cholesterol: 83mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chip Pie IV Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 461
- Total Fat: 26.6g
- Cholesterol: 83mg
- Sodium: 219mg
- Total Carbs: 54.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 4.8g