- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in oil, eggs and milk. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Stir in grated chocolate and chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 520 | Total Fat: 32.2g | Cholesterol: 78mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chip Pound Cake Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 520
- Total Fat: 32.2g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Sodium: 452mg
- Total Carbs: 54.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6.1g