- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- With an electric beater, mix together the butter or margarine and the confectioners' sugar.
- Sift together the flour and the corn starch and mix in gradually in the butter mixture. Add the chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into little balls of approximately 1 1/4 inch in diameter. Put on a non-greased cookie sheet. Bake at 330 degrees F (170 degrees C) for approximately 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 200 | Total Fat: 13.1g | Cholesterol: 27mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies I Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 200
- Total Fat: 13.1g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Sodium: 74mg
- Total Carbs: 20.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 1.6g