- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In large mixing bowl, beat EAGLE BRAND® and butter until smooth. Add crumb mixture; mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 173 | Total Fat: 9.8g | Cholesterol: 11mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chip Treasure Cookies Servings Per Recipe: 36 Amount Per Serving Calories: 173
- Total Fat: 9.8g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Sodium: 84mg
- Total Carbs: 15.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 1.9g