- 1 (18 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (12 ounce) containers frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 1/2 quarts sliced fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Fresh strawberries or raspberries (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- CUT cookie dough in half lengthwise and then in half again lengthwise, for a total of 4 pieces. Cut cookie dough into 2 1/2-inch logs, ending with 16. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 11 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- BEAT milk and pudding mix in large bowl until blended. Fold whipped topping into mixture. Crumble 6 cookies. Sprinkle 3/4 of crumbled cookies on bottom of deep 10-inch glass serving dish. Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture. Place strawberries over pudding. Stand remaining 10 cookies, face side out, along the inside of dish. Place remaining pudding mixture over strawberries. Top with remaining crushed cookies. Cover; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with mint leaves and strawberries.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 255 | Total Fat: 9.8g | Cholesterol: < 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chip Trifle Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 255
- Total Fat: 9.8g
- Cholesterol: < 1mg
- Sodium: 254mg
- Total Carbs: 35.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 2.1g