- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Prepare batter according to instructions on cake mix package. Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips. Reserve remaining chips.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan, then turn out onto a wire rack. Before cake is cool, pour reserved chocolate chips on top.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 319 | Total Fat: 15.1g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 319
- Total Fat: 15.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 359mg
- Total Carbs: 49.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 3.7g