- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages non-instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 13×9 inch cake pan.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- Combine chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, and eggs and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer. Pour batter into prepared pan and cover top with the semisweet chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 363 | Total Fat: 15.8g | Cholesterol: 30mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Chocolate Chip Dream Cake Servings Per Recipe: 14 Amount Per Serving Calories: 363
- Total Fat: 15.8g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 367mg
- Total Carbs: 58.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 4.7g