- 60 maraschino cherries with stems
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 pound chocolate confectioners' coating
- Drain cherries and set on paper towels to dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter and corn syrup until smooth. Stir in confectioners' sugar and knead to form a dough. Chill to stiffen if necessary. Wrap each cherry in about 1 teaspoon of dough. Chill until firm.
- Melt confectioners' coating in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Dip each cherry in by its stem, and place on waxed paper lined sheets. Chill until completely set. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. Best after 1 or 2 weeks.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 68 | Total Fat: 3.6g | Cholesterol: 2mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Covered Cherries Servings Per Recipe: 60 Amount Per Serving Calories: 68
- Total Fat: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Total Carbs: 10.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.6g