- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 pounds milk chocolate, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners sugar, vanilla wafers, walnuts, butter and orange juice. Mix well and shape into 1 inch round balls; allow to dry for 1 hour.
- Place chocolate chips in top of double boiler. Stir frequently over medium heat until melted.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate and place in decorative paper cups.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 488 | Total Fat: 24.7g | Cholesterol: 22mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Covered Orange Balls Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 488
- Total Fat: 24.7g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
- Sodium: 141mg
- Total Carbs: 66.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 4.8g