- 2 (10 ounce) packages pretzels
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate and cream in double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Dip pretzels one at a time quickly to coat while mixture is still very warm. Place pretzels on wax paper to set and cool.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 316 | Total Fat: 10.5g | Cholesterol: 2mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Covered Pretzels Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 316
- Total Fat: 10.5g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 804mg
- Total Carbs: 54.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 5.4g