- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 pound fresh strawberries with leaves
- Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth. Holding them by the toothpicks, dip the strawberries into the chocolate mixture.
- Turn the strawberries upside down and insert the toothpick into styrofoam for the chocolate to cool.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 115 | Total Fat: 7.3g | Cholesterol: 6mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Covered Strawberries Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 115
- Total Fat: 7.3g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
- Sodium: 31mg
- Total Carbs: 12.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.4g