- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- Have all ingredients at room temperature. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave oven.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Pour melted chocolate into cream cheese and mix on medium speed until well blended. Add vanilla and pinch of salt. Slowly mix in the confectioners sugar.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and increase mixer speed to medium-high. Slowly add evaporated milk until the frosting is spreading consistency.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 274 | Total Fat: 11.6g | Cholesterol: 21mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 274
- Total Fat: 11.6g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
- Sodium: 85mg
- Total Carbs: 43.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 2.8g