- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In double boiler melt chips and add heavy cream, mix until smooth take off of heat.
- In mixing bowl cream together sugar and cream cheese until smooth, slowly add chocolate mixture. Mixture will thicken up as the chocolate cools.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 80 | Total Fat: 6.3g | Cholesterol: 14mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 80
- Total Fat: 6.3g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Sodium: 29mg
- Total Carbs: 6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 1g