- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Allow to set up 5 minutes, then fold in whipped topping. Gently stir in 1 cup of the crushed cookies and the chocolate chips. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies.
- Freeze overnight for best results. Remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 564 | Total Fat: 30.8g | Cholesterol: 3mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Crunch Pie Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 564
- Total Fat: 30.8g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 526mg
- Total Carbs: 72.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 5.7g