- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 pounds bittersweet chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 7/8 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cake flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch pan or line with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler and mix with melted butter.
- In a large bowl, whip the eggs and sugar to full volume. Gently fold the chocolate into the whipped eggs. Quickly but gently fold in the flour. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes, or until the center feels firm to the touch. Do not turn out of pan until completely cool.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 507 | Total Fat: 33.4g | Cholesterol: 131mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Decadence Cake II Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 507
- Total Fat: 33.4g
- Cholesterol: 131mg
- Sodium: 141mg
- Total Carbs: 46.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 6.5g