- 16 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch round pan.
- In the top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter. Stir until smooth and remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl over boiling water, whisk the eggs and sugar until light and lemon colored. Remove from heat and fold in the flour. Mix 1/4 of the egg mixture into the chocolate. Pour remaining egg mixture into chocolate and quickly fold until no streaks remain. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 15 minutes. The cake will be soft and appear under-baked. Allow to cool before removing from pan.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 325 | Total Fat: 23.9g | Cholesterol: 98mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Decadence Cake III Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 325
- Total Fat: 23.9g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Sodium: 121mg
- Total Carbs: 23.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 4.8g