- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 24 Bing cherries with stems
- Pour the sugar into a shallow dish. Drop two drops of vanilla at a time into the dish in 24 separate places to form lumps of vanilla sugar. Set aside to allow the lumps to harden.
- Pit the cherries carefully from the bottom. I use a small curved dental tool. Make sure the stem stays intact.
- When the lumps of sugar have hardened, insert them into the cherries where the pits were; set aside. Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Hold cherries by the stem and dip into the chocolate leaving the very top uncovered. Set on waxed paper to dry. Refrigerate overnight to allow the sugar lumps to dissolve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 85 | Total Fat: 3.1g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Dipped Bing Cherries Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 85
- Total Fat: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: < 1mg
- Total Carbs: 14.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 0.7g