- 1 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 25 soft & chewy rectangular caramels, unwrapped*
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwave morsels and vegetable shortening in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted; cool slightly.
- Dip caramel pieces, using a fork, into melted chocolate. Shake off or scrape excess chocolate against side of bowl. Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 74 | Total Fat: 2.9g | Cholesterol: < 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Dipped Caramels with Sea Salt Servings Per Recipe: 25 Amount Per Serving Calories: 74
- Total Fat: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: < 1mg
- Sodium: 42mg
- Total Carbs: 12.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 0.9g