- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread coconut and pecans over bottom of pan.
- Mix cake mix according to package directions. Pour over the pecans and coconut.
- Melt butter, add with cream cheese, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar to a medium-sized bowl and mix well. Spoon with a teaspoon over the cake.
- Bake cake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 50-55 minutes or until done.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 373 | Total Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 33mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Earthquake Cake II Servings Per Recipe: 18 Amount Per Serving Calories: 373
- Total Fat: 19g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Sodium: 297mg
- Total Carbs: 48.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 4g