- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and confectioners' sugar. Whisk in milk until mixture is smooth, then gradually fold in whipped topping.
- Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture over crackers. Cover pudding with another layer of graham crackers. Continue layering until pudding mixture is gone. Cover last pudding layer with another layer of graham crackers.
- Remove lid and seal from frosting and microwave at 20 second intervals, stirring between intervals, until frosting is pourable (about 1 minute). Spread frosting evenly over top layer of graham crackers. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 370 | Total Fat: 12.3g | Cholesterol: 4mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Eclair Servings Per Recipe: 16 Amount Per Serving Calories: 370
- Total Fat: 12.3g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 414mg
- Total Carbs: 63.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3.9g