- 5 1/3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream the butter. Add in cocoa, salt and boiling water, stirring until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until frosting reaches a spreadable consistency. If frosting seems too thick, add water. If it seems too thin, add powdered sugar.
- Spread on cooled cookies, such as Frosted Chocolate Walnut Goodies.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 56 | Total Fat: 2.8g | Cholesterol: 7mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Frosting I Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 56
- Total Fat: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 43mg
- Total Carbs: 8.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 0.4g