- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. In the top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and butter. Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool to lukewarm.
- Sift flour and sugar together into a large bowl. With mixer on low speed, beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in chocolate mixture, vanilla and pecans. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Do not overbake. Tops should be shiny but give slightly when touched.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 179 | Total Fat: 10.1g | Cholesterol: 56mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 179
- Total Fat: 10.1g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Sodium: 66mg
- Total Carbs: 21.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 2g