- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate fudge cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate fudge frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil and water. Beat on low speed until blended. Stir in chocolate frosting. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 332 | Total Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 53mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Fudge Pound Cake Servings Per Recipe: 16 Amount Per Serving Calories: 332
- Total Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Sodium: 345mg
- Total Carbs: 41g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 3.5g