- 3 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 6 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 (370 gram) package gingerbread flavour cookie and cake mix
- 2 (4 serving size) packages JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 (1 liter) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons slivered crystallized ginger
- Microwave 2 cups milk and 4 chocolate squares in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 4 min.; whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended. Add remaining milk and dry pudding mixes; stir 2 min. Refrigerate 3 hours or until chilled. Meanwhile, prepare cake batter and bake in 9-inch square pan as directed on package for gingerbread cake; cool completely.
- Cut cake into cubes; place half in 3-L bowl. Cover with layers of half each of the pudding mixture and Cool Whip. Repeat layers of cake and pudding mixture. Drop remaining Cool Whip in dollops over dessert. Refrigerate 6 hours.
- Meanwhile, make chocolate curls from remaining chocolate square. Add to top of dessert with ginger just before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 225 | Total Fat: 8.4g | Cholesterol: 3mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Gingerbread Trifle Servings Per Recipe: 20 Amount Per Serving Calories: 225
- Total Fat: 8.4g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Sodium: 307mg
- Total Carbs: 33.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 2.8g