- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved, then add milk. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Sift together cocoa and confectioners sugar. Blend into butter mixture and add vanilla. If consistency is too stiff, add more milk.
- Spread Quickly over cooled cake, as frosting will set up very fast.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 157 | Total Fat: 4.8g | Cholesterol: 12mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Icing Servings Per Recipe: 10 Amount Per Serving Calories: 157
- Total Fat: 4.8g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Sodium: 37mg
- Total Carbs: 29.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.3g