- 20 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- Melt the chocolate with the whipping cream. Stir until smooth, and spread evenly over the bottom of the pie shell. Refrigerate until ready to fill; chocolate should be firm before filling.
- Put the dry pudding mix and peanut butter in a heavy saucepan. Over low heat, gradually stir in the milk using a wire whisk. Stir constantly until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Cool for 15 minutes, stirring often. Pour peanut butter filling into crust. Chill several hours.
- Top with whipped topping and chopped peanuts if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 378 | Total Fat: 22.1g | Cholesterol: 12mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Kiss Peanut Butter Pie Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 378
- Total Fat: 22.1g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Sodium: 481mg
- Total Carbs: 39.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 8.1g