- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9 inch layer pans.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, and sugar into a large bowl. Stir in mayonnaise. Gradually add water and vanilla and blend until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool, remove from pans, and frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 208 | Total Fat: 11.2g | Cholesterol: 5mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Chocolate Mayo Cake Servings Per Recipe: 24 Amount Per Serving Calories: 208
- Total Fat: 11.2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 204mg
- Total Carbs: 25.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 2g