- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup margarine
- Sprinkle nuts in bottom of a greased Bundt pan.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Cut biscuits into fourths, and roll each piece in the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Layer biscuits in pan.
- Melt butter or margarine, and dissolve the remainder of the sugar mixture in it. Spoon over biscuits.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 35 minutes. Turn out onto a platter, and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 438 | Total Fat: 18.9g | Cholesterol: < 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Monkey Bread III Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 438
- Total Fat: 18.9g
- Cholesterol: < 1mg
- Sodium: 927mg
- Total Carbs: 62.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 5.7g