- 4 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans or one bundt pan.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
- Slice biscuits into quarters. Drop cut biscuits into sugar and spice mixture. Place sugar and spice coated biscuits into prepared pan(s).
- Melt 3/4 cups butter or margarine, and mix together with the sugar and spice mixture. Pour over biscuits in pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool bread in pan for 5 to 10 minutes, then invert onto plate. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 467 | Total Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: < 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Monkey Bread IV Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 467
- Total Fat: 24g
- Cholesterol: < 1mg
- Sodium: 1064mg
- Total Carbs: 57.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 6.4g