- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough, separated and cut into six pieces
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter 6 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine the apple pie spice and white sugar in a small bowl; roll the biscuit pieces in the mixture to coat. Divide the coated pieces between the prepared muffin cups.
- Combine the brown sugar, butter, and water in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring continuously. Allow the mixture to boil until the sugar is completely dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon the mixture over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 8 to 12 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 313 | Total Fat: 13.5g | Cholesterol: 16mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Monkey Bread Muffins Servings Per Recipe: 6 Amount Per Serving Calories: 313
- Total Fat: 13.5g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 612mg
- Total Carbs: 45g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.9g