- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits, separated and cut into quarters
- 3 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a tube pan.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon together in a large sealable plastic bag; add the biscuit dough in batches of 6 to 8 pieces and shake to coat. Alternate layers of the chopped apple and the coated dough pieces in the prepared pan.
- Melt the margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir the brown sugar into the melted margarine. Bring to a boil; cook at a boil for 1 minute, remove from heat, and pour over the apple and biscuit layers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 35 minutes. Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning out onto a plate to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 385 | Total Fat: 15.3g | Cholesterol: < 1mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Monkey Bread with a Twist Servings Per Recipe: 15 Amount Per Serving Calories: 385
- Total Fat: 15.3g
- Cholesterol: < 1mg
- Sodium: 756mg
- Total Carbs: 58.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 4.7g