- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, chilled and diced
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse oatmeal. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and pour in the milk. Stir until dough begins to pull together then turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Press dough together and then roll out until 3/4 inch thick. Cut into 2 inch round biscuits and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until golden.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 465 | Total Fat: 24.5g | Cholesterol: 65mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Never Fail Biscuits Servings Per Recipe: 4 Amount Per Serving Calories: 465
- Total Fat: 24.5g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 834mg
- Total Carbs: 53.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 8.2g