- 1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select the Dough setting, and Start.
- After the dough has risen once, remove it from the machine. Knead it a few times, and then shape into a loaf. Place in a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Allow to rise until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes, or until done.
- Alternatively, choose the Basic or White Bread setting, and Start.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 136 | Total Fat: 2.4g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Oat Bran Bread Servings Per Recipe: 12 Amount Per Serving Calories: 136
- Total Fat: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 216mg
- Total Carbs: 25.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 4g