- 1 5/8 cups water
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Dough or White Bread setting, and then Start.
- If the dough does not form a ball on the paddle, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until the ball forms. Allow machine to complete selected cycle.
- To bake conventionally, remove the dough from the bread machine pan after the Dough cycle has completed. Shape into a loaf, and place in a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Let rise until doubled. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 40 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 173 | Total Fat: 2.2g | Cholesterol: 4mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Old Fashion Molasses Bread Servings Per Recipe: 15 Amount Per Serving Calories: 173
- Total Fat: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Sodium: 331mg
- Total Carbs: 32.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5.1g