- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless chicken, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until cooked through and no longer pink inside. Add garlic to skillet; saute until golden. Add cream and spaghetti sauce to skillet; cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Add cooked chicken and spinach and cook until spinach reduces. Then add rigatoni; toss with cheese and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 778 | Total Fat: 45g | Cholesterol: 170mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Rigatoni Florentine Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 778
- Total Fat: 45g
- Cholesterol: 170mg
- Sodium: 588mg
- Total Carbs: 56.9g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.1g
- Protein: 37.5g