- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Stuff with the onion and rosemary. Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish or roasting dish.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Cooking time will vary a bit depending on the size of the bird.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 291 | Total Fat: 17.2g | Cholesterol: 97mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Roast Chicken with Rosemary Servings Per Recipe: 6 Amount Per Serving Calories: 291
- Total Fat: 17.2g
- Cholesterol: 97mg
- Sodium: 94mg
- Total Carbs: 1.3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 30.8g