- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled apple
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Golden Pork Gravy
- Season the pork with the lemon pepper. Place the pork into a roasting pan. Roast at 325 degrees F for 1 hour 45 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Remove the pork to a cutting board. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Heat the oil in the roasting pan over medium-high heat. Add the apple and onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Add the gravy and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring to scrape up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Serve the gravy with the pork.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 181 | Total Fat: 8.3g | Cholesterol: 62mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Roast Pork with Apple and Onion Gravy Servings Per Recipe: 8 Amount Per Serving Calories: 181
- Total Fat: 8.3g
- Cholesterol: 62mg
- Sodium: 290mg
- Total Carbs: 3.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 21.1g