- 1 (5 pound) bone-in ham
- 1/3 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Rinse the ham and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, maple syrup, brown sugar and onion powder. Coat the ham entirely with the glaze using a spoon or brush.
- Roast the ham uncovered for 2 hours in the preheated oven, or until heated through. Let it rest for about 15 minutes before carving to keep it from drying out.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 604 | Total Fat: 42.4g | Cholesterol: 127mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database Nutritional Information Roasted Easter Ham Servings Per Recipe: 10 Amount Per Serving Calories: 604
- Total Fat: 42.4g
- Cholesterol: 127mg
- Sodium: 3014mg
- Total Carbs: 10.6g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 42.4g